A great site to consider when looking for more information about your VA benefits is www.ebenefits.va.gov. Any questions regarding your VA Home Loan Benefits simply contact the Best VA Loan Specialist's nationwide at (800) 485-2332 or complete the form to your right.
If you have a premium level eBenefits account then you will have plenty of access to information on VA benefits, as well as the option to get status of pending claims, view payment history and save documents specific to your account.
Even if you choose not to open an account you will still be able to use the site to research and apply for VA benefits online and also use some free tools that calculate insurance, retirement needs and health benefits.
You can also find direct links and contact information to state Veteran Affairs offices with your specific state benefits.
Below is a list of helpful sites and information that may be helpful to you:
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- Veterans Health Administration
- National Cemetery Administration
- Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Vet Success
- Vet Centers
Below you will find some phone numbers where you may speak with live agents to assist your needs:
- Compensation & Pension Benefits (800) 827-1000
- Debt Management Center (800) 827-0648
- CHAMPVA (800) 733-8387
- Education - GI Bill (888) 442-4551
- Healthcare Benefits (877) 222-8387
- Life Insurance (SGLI & VGLI (800) 419-1473
- All Other Insurance (800) 669-8477
- Special Issues (i.e. Agent Orange, etc.) (800) 749-8387
- Status of Headstones & Markers (800) 697-6947
- TDD (800) 920-4833
There are many questions and concerns that veterans face that are not always easily answered. Get the information you need quickly and accurately reducing possible frustrations in your life.